Debt Recovery is the process of making people or companies pay the money that they owe to other people or companies, when they have not paid back the debt at the time that was arranged.
Cash flow is the lifeblood of any business and managing credit control is always a priority for business owners and managers.
Unfortunately in Ireland we have a culture of paying our bills late and indeed, not paying them at all. We have very extensive experience in recovering debt of, whatever size, speedily and very cost effectively. We provide a very effective service from sending demand letters through to issuing proceedings, obtaining judgment and enforcement.
Our service includes:
- Initial demand letter to Debtor
- Issuing legal proceeding by preparing and serving the Summons for the Debt on the Debtor
- Obtaining Judgement if no response received to the Summons
- Enforcing the Judgement through a number of possible options such as:
- Registration of Judgment in the Registry of Judgments
- Lodgement of Judgement with the Sheriff
- Judgement Mortgage
- Instalment Order
- Issuing Proceedings for Bankruptcy in case of an Individual Debtor