Fintan Lawlor is the Principle in Lawlor Partners Solicitors & Chartered Tax Advisors. He has extensive experience in handling all aspects of complex and non-complex legal matters. Fintan is among Ireland’s most highly regarded litigation and dispute resolution lawyers and clients regularly seek his expertise to assist in the following areas:
- Judicial Review
- Regulatory Litigation
- Medical Negligence
- Data Protection Law
- Personal Injury Matters
- Tribunals of Investigation
- Tribunals of Enquiry
- Professional Negligence
- IT/IP Disputes
- Fintan is currently representing a client before the Tribunal of Enquiries into protected disclosures made under the Protected Disclosures Act 2014 and certain other matters (Charleton Tribunal of Enquiry)
- Fintan acted on behalf of a client at the Smithwick Tribunal of Inquiry.
- Fintan represents doctors and nurses before the Medical Council of Ireland.
- Fintan acted on behalf of the only person to secure damages before the Courts for a Data Protection breach.
- Fintan has acted in a number of High Court cases involving Data Protection.