Niall is an associate solicitor with Lawlor Partners. Having trained with the firm, he now works in the firm’s litigation department and regularly represents clients in the Commercial, High and Circuit Court.
Niall has worked on numerous high value personal and fatal injury claims, medical negligence, employment law injunctions, contractual disputes and defamation actions. He is currently one of the leading solicitors in Ireland representing clients in tracker mortgage overcharging cases; particularly customers who have been put back onto the incorrect tracker rate.
Niall specialises in the following areas of litigation:
- Personal and fatal injury
- Medical negligence
- Employment law disputes
- Contractual and banking disputes
Niall recently successfully represented clients in the following cases:
- High Court fatal injury claim for client whose husband was killed at work due to a tyre explosion
- High Court personal injury actions including catastrophic injuries in the workplace
- High Court employment injunctions against multi-national companies
- High Court defamation proceedings against a well known national radio broadcaster
- High Court breach of contract action representing a supplier against a multinational retailer
- High Court action against the Department of Social Protection for depriving a widower of his pension entitlements
- High Court jury action against An Garda Síochana for an assault on a civilian
Niall is a fluent Irish speaker and represents a number of clients who wish to have their cases heard through Irish. Ta Gaeilge líofa ag Niall agus oibríonn sé ar son roinnt cliaint atá ag iarraidh a gcuid gnó a dhéanamh trí mhéan na Gaeilge.
Practise Area: Litigation
Admitted as a Solicitor: 2012
Education: BA, LL.B National University of Ireland, Galway.